Official MyLowe’sLife Employee Register & Login
MyLowesLife is the official website for Lowe’s company employees. This website was first introduced in the year 2009. This website can be accessed by both the current as well as ex-employees. This website helps the employees in accessing all the work-related information in one place. They can even apply for a promotion from the website itself.
MyLowesLife is managed by Lowes, an organization with a network of 1,840 stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico which can be stores related to appliances and make improvements indicated by the company’s slogan “Never stop improving”.
Lowes was founded in 1946 in Mooresville, North Carolina by Lucius Smith of North Wilkesboro, North Carolina. Immediately after its successful growth and successful development in the United States, the company expanded to Canada and Mexico in 2007, with additional offices in Hamilton, Monterrey, and Ontario. The company is all set to establish more than 150 stores in Australia.
What could be the problem?
Remember, you must be a Lowes employee login @ www.myloweslife.com. Your access will be terminated if you have left your Lowe’s employment. You must also have a “Sales Number” and a “Password” to log in to the portal. Your Sales Number and Password which will be provided by the HR department, when you begin your job. It is the same number that you use when signing in at the cash register at work.
If you cannot log in, then try the following:
- Make sure that your internet connection is functioning properly.
- Check that your CAPS LOCK key on your keyword is OFF, as your username and password are case-sensitive.
- Try logging in to MylowesLife with another browser, for example, Edge, Mozilla, or Chrome.
- Try signing in from another device, for example, a mobile phone or another computer.
- If you still cannot log in, then refresh your browser cache, as a last resort, and attempt to login in again.
- If you have forgotten your password, then visit the Lost Password page, to reset it.
MYLOWESLIFE LOGIN GUIDE
- Enter your “Sales Number ID” and Password in the provided input box.
- Click on Login. or press “Enter”
- If you are a part-time employee choose “Part-Time” or else “Full-Time”
- You can now access the Dashboard
MyLowesLife Password Reset
In this hectic life, it is, quite normal to forget a password or two. Fortunately, it’s not an issue at all if you have forgotten MyLowesLife’s password.
You will find a Forgot Password option below the Password text box. Click on it. They will try and verify you so they will ask you your security question’s answer. You can now see instructions that you need to access your account. If the problem persists, contact your HR department.
Is your MyLowesLife login not working?
If your MyLowesLife login is not working, try to make sure that the password and user ID is correctly entered. Even if it happens again, try shutting down the website or clearing its cookies and open it again. You can also try logging in using a different browser. You can also try some other device to log in. In case of nothing else chalks out, contact your HR department.