A Team of Experts
Become a Chemical Industry Recruiter
Email your resume to email@example.com, to the attention of Alden Galvanek today for consideration.
The Chatham Group Recruiter
The Chatham Group is the premier recruiting firm within the chemicals, specialty gases, and advanced materials industries. We are looking to hire several key recruiting professionals to join our team of dynamic, highly experienced, and professional recruiters.
This career position provides tremendous flexibility for the right individuals!
Our Recruiters are responsible for business development, as well as relationship management with candidates. This involves full-cycle recruiting (screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, benefit and culture questions, follow through after the candidate is hired). This position offers great flexibility for remote, and/or in-office work based at The Chatham Group’s main office located in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Research/market analysis of your industry vertical that leads to daily marketing activity (email, telephone)
- Conduct 50+ outbound telephone calls to key decision-makers in your industry
- Negotiate contract/fee structure and manage the key relationship with hiring authorities and Human Resources customer base
- Leverage social and professional media to access passive candidate market and generate sales leads
- Attend relevant trade shows and industry seminars to generate new business
- Identify and recruit top talent
- Pre-screen and qualify candidates for client requirements
- Serve as the primary liaison between candidates and clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
What We Need From You
- Previous Recruiting or Sales experience (Preferred, but also not mandatory. We will support and train you for success!)
- Creative thinking and ability to improvise when needed
- Polished, professional telephone presence
- Presentation experience with PowerPoint/Keynote and WebEx (Screen Sharing)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with CRM software (Bullhorn, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- NOTE: 3-5 years of Recruiting or Sales expertise in an inside or outside sales environment is PREFERRED.
- Occasional travel to trade shows, and corporate meetings
The Chatham Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As a recruiter, your income is uncapped and directly related to your efforts and success. The top 20% of the recruiters in our network earn well over $100,000 a year, every year. In addition, you have the flexibility to establish your own client base and area of expertise and build your own business area to whatever level you desire.
Hear what some of The Chatham Group’s Current and Past Employees had to say…
I enjoy working in the recruiting industry because it gives me the opportunity to really use my sales and interpersonal skills to create a business opportunity for myself and my company that I wouldn’t have at many other types of sales jobs. I really enjoy talking to different people everyday, and the challenge vs. reward factor of the business is outstanding.
If you like to develop your entrepreneurial spirit, recruiting is the opportunity for you. You have the flexibility of managing your own hours, develop new relationships and help talented people find opportunities among fortune 500 companies on top of earning compensation directly proportional to your effort.
I enjoy working at The Chatham Group due to the challenges each and every project presents to me. The Company allows me to continuously learn in a fun filled environment while keeping a great work/life balance.
I love working at the Chatham Group. As a recruiter, I have the opportunity to learn and grow, taking control of my success and working towards becoming the best-in-class recruiter I want to be.
The work environment is great! Our projects allow for a challenging and rewarding day’s work, while having a lot of fun.